- @paulabennettmp '15,000 people off the benefit'? To where though? #GhostJobs #CasualisedWork #PovertyTrap #Aus scoop.co.nz/stories/PO1404… 1 day ago
- @ChesterBorrows even in the eyes of a complicated and vague welfare and legal system #StigmatiseThePoor #IgnoreWhiteCollarCrime #Priorities 1 day ago
- @ChesterBorrows its effects will be most felt by those simply struggling to get by – many of whom will have done absolutely nothing wrong.. 1 day ago
- @ChesterBorrows.. do you think we rly believe this is a money-saving mechanism? No. It's a cheap ideological tactic set make the poor poorer 1 day ago
- @ChesterBorrows your Fraud Measures & Debt Recov. Amdmnt Bill is set to pass today. Given the costly process of prosecution benefit fraud.. 1 day ago
DONATE to AAAP
A political group like ours is very difficult (if not impossible) to sustain out of government or philanthropic funding, so if you support our kaupapa, helping us out with even a few dollars a week, fortnight or month will make a huge difference.
A regular AP is the most useful form of support, but if you prefer to make a one-off donation, that's very welcome too - transfer to the above bank account by internet banking (with your name attached so we can send you a receipt), or send your cheque to AAAP, PO Box 47485, Ponsonby, Auckland 1144.
Our account details are: AAAP 38 9011 0832874 00
Or visit http://www.givealittle.co.nz/org/AAAP to give a one-off donation, or start a fundraiser of your own for us.