- If you haven't already caught Brian Bruce's documentary on inequality, "Mind The Gap" on telly, do it here online: tv3.co.nz/INSIDE-NEW-ZEA… 2 weeks ago
- Yet more evidence that people are struggling to survive on low-pay in the absence of a living wage. nzherald.co.nz/bay-of-plenty-… 2 weeks ago
- RT @childpovertynz: This is a shame - the closure of one of Auckland's handful of emergency houses due to a lack of sustainable funding. ht… 2 weeks ago
- "$60 a start, but welfare reforms must go too." tinyurl.com/mucl38c 1 month ago
- RT @suebr: Good to see Work & Income apologising to this sick mum - but what about the 1000s of others daily treated like this? http://t.co… 3 months ago
DONATE to AAAP
A political group like ours is very difficult (if not impossible) to sustain out of government or philanthropic funding, so if you support our kaupapa, helping us out with even a few dollars a week, fortnight or month will make a huge difference.
A regular AP is the most useful form of support, but if you prefer to make a one-off donation, that's very welcome too - transfer to the above bank account by internet banking (with your name attached so we can send you a receipt), or send your cheque to AAAP, PO Box 47485, Ponsonby, Auckland 1144.
Our account details are: AAAP 38 9011 0832874 00
Or visit http://www.givealittle.co.nz/org/AAAP to give a one-off donation, or start a fundraiser of your own for us.