- RT @suebr: Good to see Work & Income apologising to this sick mum - but what about the 1000s of others daily treated like this? http://t.co… 3 weeks ago
- RT @suebr: As I suspected, for all the flowing weekend rhetoric Cunliffe's speech contained no hint of Labour's welfare policy http://t.co/… 1 month ago
- We now have a failed, incoherent welfare system whose whole purpose is to reduce entitlement by fair means or foul... tinyurl.com/qbvrc6j 1 month ago
- Boasting Bennett indicts herself for crimes against the most vulnerable people in New Zealand tinyurl.com/ljymulz 1 month ago
- Labour talks big game on restoring dignity to our welfare system.but will you reverse harmful reforms @jacindaardern? tinyurl.com/lf3nedv 2 months ago
DONATE to AAAP
A political group like ours is very difficult (if not impossible) to sustain out of government or philanthropic funding, so if you support our kaupapa, helping us out with even a few dollars a week, fortnight or month will make a huge difference.
A regular AP is the most useful form of support, but if you prefer to make a one-off donation, that's very welcome too - transfer to the above bank account by internet banking (with your name attached so we can send you a receipt), or send your cheque to AAAP, PO Box 47485, Ponsonby, Auckland 1144.
Our account details are: AAAP 38 9011 0832874 00
Or visit http://www.givealittle.co.nz/org/AAAP to give a one-off donation, or start a fundraiser of your own for us.